Google AdWords PPC
Google AdWords PPC Marketing
What is PPC and why do you need it?
PPC is short for Pay-Per-Click marketing. In this instance we are referring specifically to the paid ads that appear either at the top and/or the right side of the page of Google search results.
Here’s How It Works:
- Your listing appears on the first page of Google in the form of an ad.
- You bid a certain amount to appear on the first page and this is the amount you pay every time someone clicks on your ad.
Here’s What We Do:
- We create your Google AdWords account and campaign.
- We do keyword research to ensure that you are bidding on the most profitable keywords.
- We manage and optimize your campaign.
Here’s Why You Need It:
- PPC is the fastest way to get on the first page of Google.
- Allows you to compete with older sites that have a huge amount of back links.
- Results happen immediately.
- Google AdWords Account Creation
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Ad Copy Creation
- Ad Groups Creation
- Budget Management
- Instant Traffic and More Customers!
- $797 Per Month + Monthly Ad Budget
Any of our services can be purchased a la cart or as part of a package for even greater value. Before you decide on any of our services I’d like to arrange a one-on-one telephone conversation to discuss your options.
Call me at 239-404-1200 and be sure to leave a message or fill out the form below and I’ll do my best to call you on the day and time you select.